Rss

After 5 weeks!

Ok so I’ve been doing TurboFire for a full 5 weeks now and today I did my tracking of my results. And I haven’t touched a scale in weeks to see how I’ve been doing so today was D-day number 1! I am down 2.25 inches overall which is kind of nice to see. Mostly in my waist and hips which are the important places for sure! As for the body fat it only changed by 1% overall which was a little disappointing but the inches tell more than anything else. And my weight only went down 1 lb as well. Again a little disappointing over 5 weeks, but I know I also haven’t been as good as I have been in the past. However I’m going to try to keep in mind that its important to do it 80% of the time and the other 20% of the time, enjoy what I love. I’m going to try to do that with most of my life in general. 80% on track, 20% fun. Should be a little easier to stick with it if I do that.

Wish me luck!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

%d bloggers like this: